Upcoming Presentations Spring 2017
- Symposium in honor of Ellen Dubois, February 24, 2017
- Organizer, Digital History Workshop, Berkshire Conference of Women Historians, June 1, 2017
- When Difference Became Dangerous, Before and After 1982, Berkshire Conference of Women Historians, June 1-4, 2017
- Organizer and Presenter, panel in honor of Ellen Dubois’ Feminism & Suffrage, Berkshire Conference of Women Historians, June 1-4, 2017
Digital History Work in Progress
- How Digitized Changed Historical Research, August 2016, Editor’s Choice, Digital Humanities Now.
- Ethics and Digital History, Organization of American Historians, May 2016.
- Digital Analysis of Feminist Art Manifestos, College Art Association, February 4, 2016, selected Editor’s Choice, Digital Humanities Now
- Wikipedia’s Notable Women Problem, March 9, 2016 selected Editor’s Choice, Digital Humanities Now
- Beyond Citations, the Historian’s Altmetrics (selected by LSE Impact Blog, Editor’s Choice, Digital Humanities Now)
- Corpus Analysis of Women’s Liberation Movement Periodicals, (video preliminary results at Bryn Mawr 2013, presentation, Berkshire Conference of Women Historians 2014)
- Generating Oral History Metadata Digitally
Completed Digital History Projects
- Sex and Caste at 50
- “Under this name she is fitly described”: A Digital History of Gender in the History of Woman Suffrage, Women and Social Movements, March 2015 final published version. Talk on A Digital History of the History of Woman Suffrage, selected Editors’ Choice Digital Humanities Now, October 28, 2014.
- Unghosting Apparitional Lesbian History, a scalar project, Ada, issue #4 February 2014, featured project Scalar, October 2014.
- Visualizing Schneemannn American Art History and Digital Scholarship: New Avenues of Exploration, November 15, 2013 (video), selected as editor’s choice Digital Humanities Now, November 19, 2013, invited to present at ThatCamp College Art Association February 10, 2104.
Student Digital History Work
- Spring 2015, Alma Clarke, Child Welfare Exposition.
- fall 2014 Till I’ve Done All That I Can, Alma A. Clarke’s Memories of France during the Great War
- Spring 2014, Spring 2015 Rosemont DH, multimedia history of the Chapel of the Immaculate Conception at Rosemont College
- Fall 2012, History in the City, Prohibition and Events at Philadelphia Public History Sites